Roseville Quilters Guild, PO Box 513, Roseville CA 95678
March 16, 2022 Catherine Kypta, Quilt Restoration
March 17 Workshop - Evaluation of vintage quilts and how to restore them, 10am, Sierra View Country Club $45
April 6, 2022 Mini-demos of quilting techniques and tools
May 18, 2022 Quilt Show ribbons awarded; Grab Bag projects shown
June 15, 2022 Sandra Smollen, Trunk Show
June 16 Workshop - Water Lillies, 9:30am-5pm, Shepherd of the Sierra Presbyterian Church, 5400 Barton Road, Loomis
$45 plus $10 kit fee
July 20, 2022 Tracy Visher "Embrace Your Inner Butterfly"
July 21 Workshop - Three Art Quilt techniques, 9am-12noon, Sierra View Country Club, $30 plus $20 kit fee
August 17, 2022 Presentation from Hearts Landing Ranch
September 21, 2022 Taylor House representative (one of the organizations to which we donate quilts), what they do
October 19, 2022 Placer County Sheriff’s Department
November 16, 2022 Quilt of Valor presentation
December 21, 2022 Christmas potluck, party, games
Guild Policies about
1. You must pay for the class at the time you sign up.
2. One check per class.
3. If you need to cancel, you must give at least 31 days notice in order to get a refund. No exceptions. Our Guild is legally bound to pay for our teachers if we do not cancel 30 days or more in advance of the workshop date. If you sign up for a class and don’t find out you cannot attend until after the 30 days, we cannot refund your money, because we still have to pay the teacher for your spot in the class.
4. If you pay with a check and could not attend, your check will still be deposited. If you cancel the check or if, for other reasons, the check is returned there will be a bounced check fee assessed, along with the full amount of the check.
5. You may not cancel your check to avoid paying for last minute class cancellations. This practice could result in putting you on a cash-only basis.
6. If a class is full, we will establish a waiting list on a first come, first served, basis. If someone in the class unexpectedly cannot attend, Programs will notify the next person in line on the waiting list . If it is 31 days or greater, we will refund their money and collect from the next person on the list. If it has been 31 days or less, we will not refund the class fee. Programs will give that person the name of the next person in line on the waiting list; it will be up to them to work out the finances between them, assuring that Programs is aware of the change.
7. When there are required tools, notions, patterns, etc. sold in advance of the class, a separate check will need to be made out to the teacher of the class, not to the Guild.
8. Classes cost $45 and are usually held either at Sierra View Country Club or the Raley’s Event Center in Granite Bay. Classes taught by non-speaker members cost $5.
Registering for a Class
To register for a class, sign up at a guild meeting OR contact Alice Bartley, Program chair and let her know which class you are interested in attending.
Not a Roseville Guild member? If you belong to another guild, you are welcome to attend any class that is not already full for the same price as one of our members. Please contact our program chair as above.
Other Class Opportunities
Other guilds in our area also have speakers and workshops that may be of interest to our members, and many welcome non-members in any class that is not full.
Click HERE for a listing of nearby quilt guilds with links to their programs pages.
Addresses for Workshop Locations:
Sierra View Country Club
105 Alta Vista Avenue, Roseville, CA 95678.
Raleys Event Center
6845 Douglas Blvd., Granite Bay CA, 95746