Roseville Quilters Guild, PO Box 513, Roseville CA 95678
January 18 Erica Plank, speaker
February 15 Diane Steele, speaker
February 16 workshop, What’s In the Box?
March 15 Scarlett Rose
April 19 Challenge reveal day
April 20 Jenny Lyon, advanced quilting class
May 16 Michelle Peerson, speaker
June 21 Quilt Show celebration/potluck
July 19 Quilts of Valor presentation
August 16 Laurel Anderson, speaker
September 13 Pamela Day, speaker
September 13 Workshop, New Yorker purse
October 18 Long Arm forum
October 19 Jenny Lyon, Fearless Trapunto by Machine class (supply list)
November 15 Sandra Bruce, speaker
November 16 Workshop, “Cup of Warmth”
December 20 Holiday potluck
January 17 Lynne Pillus
January 18 Workshop
February 21 Jennifer Rapacki
February 22 Workshop, Weave That! Quilt Background
March 21 Nancy Brown, speaker
March 22 Workshop, Dogs and Cats
Guild Policies about
1. You must pay for the class at the time you sign up.
2. One check per class.
3. If you need to cancel, you must give at least 31 days notice in order to get a refund. No exceptions. Our Guild is legally bound to pay for our teachers if we do not cancel 30 days or more in advance of the workshop date. If you sign up for a class and don’t find out you cannot attend until after the 30 days, we cannot refund your money, because we still have to pay the teacher for your spot in the class.
4. If you pay with a check and could not attend, your check will still be deposited. If you cancel the check or if, for other reasons, the check is returned there will be a bounced check fee assessed, along with the full amount of the check.
5. You may not cancel your check to avoid paying for last minute class cancellations. This practice could result in putting you on a cash-only basis.
6. If a class is full, we will establish a waiting list on a first come, first served, basis. If someone in the class unexpectedly cannot attend, Programs will notify the next person in line on the waiting list . If it is 31 days or greater, we will refund their money and collect from the next person on the list. If it has been 31 days or less, we will not refund the class fee. Programs will give that person the name of the next person in line on the waiting list; it will be up to them to work out the finances between them, assuring that Programs is aware of the change.
7. When there are required tools, notions, patterns, etc. sold in advance of the class, a separate check will need to be made out to the teacher of the class, not to the Guild.
8. Classes cost $40 and are held in the Events Center at Creekside Church. Classes taught by non-speaker members cost $20.
Registering for a Class
To register for a class, sign up at a guild meeting OR contact Jen Luton, Program chair and let her know which class you are interested in attending.
Not a Roseville Guild member? If you belong to another guild, you are welcome to attend any class that is not already full for the same price as one of our members. Please contact our program chair as above.
Other Class Opportunities
Other guilds in our area also have speakers and workshops that may be of interest to our members, and many welcome non-members in any class that is not full.
Click HERE for a listing of nearby quilt guilds with links to their programs pages.