Roseville Quilters Guild, PO Box 513, Roseville CA 95678
2019 Panel Challenge
The Challenge this year is to use a panel from the Community Service collection to make a nice quilt we’re proud to give away.
1. Participants will select a sealed bag containing a panel and designated either as:
A-adult; C-child; H-holiday (limited number of Holiday panels). Some panels have additional coordinating fabric included in the bag.
2. You may trim the panel.
3. Add fabric(s) of your choice to make a quilt of your choice. You may use your own fabrics, and/or you may shop in the Community Service Train Store Quilt Shop. Contact Joanne Morris or Cathy Urbanus to arrange for someone to meet you at the store.to shop. They may also set up some times to staff the store. The shop can provide fabric for the top, back, and/or batting for your quilt as you desire. Everything is free.
4. The quilt must be finished, quilted, bound, and have a 4” hanging sleeve to enter into the Challenge.
5. Size requirements: Children’s quilts should be approx..42-43” wide and 48-54” long. Adult quilts should be a minimum of 50x60”.
6. You can make as many panel quilts as you like and enter them in the quilt show. However, only one quilt per person may be entered into the Challenge.
7. Challenge quilts will be shown and voted on by members at the May 15, 2019 guild meeting. Ribbons and cash prizes will be awarded.
8. All Panel quilts will be donated back to Community Service. If you decide not to participate, please return the panel.
Questions? Colleen Voet 916-771-0259